Kendrick Lamar Gets Ready To Drop “Black Panther: The Album”, Releases 2018 Tracklist
Much hope has been high ever since the release of Kendrick Lamar‘s video for “LOVE, with that release we thought Black Panther: The Album could be around us and will get to us soon. Things got better when when it was revealed that he and Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith would be producing the whole project.
Some of the Top Dawg Entertainment artistes have already assisted in the release of few singles and here we now have the full track-list of the anticipated album. It was’nt long ago when the debut rapper took to his Twitter account to reveal the tracklist of the Black Panther: The Album. In the new upcoming project, fellow Black Hippy members like ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and obviously, Jay Rock are there, and also TDE members like 2 Chainz, Swae Lee, Khalid, Vince Staples, Jorja Smith, Anderson .Paak, Travis Scott and The Weeknd are also present.
Sometime ago, news had it that the rapper and The Weeknd had something doing together via the studio, but now it’s obvious they’ll be closing out the project with their collaboration on “Pray For Me.”
To add up to the features already mentioned above, Kendrick Lamar’s “LOVE” collaborator, Zacari teamed up with Babes Wodumo for a song and Mozzy also has a joint on it alongside Sjava and Reason.
Take a look at the tracklist below.
1. Black Panther – Kendrick Lamar
2. All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar, SZA
3. X – ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chainz, Saudi
4. The Ways – Khaled, Swae Lee
5. Opps – Vince Staples, Yugen Blakrok
6. I Am – Jorja Smith
7. Paramedic! – SOB x RBE
8. Bloody Watches – Ab-Soul, Anderson .Paak, James Blake
9. King’s Dead – Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake
10. Redemption Interlude
11. Redemption – Zacari, Babes Wodumo
12. Seasons – Mozzy, Sjava, Reason
13. Big Shot – Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott
14. Pray For Me – The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar
Black Panther The Album 2/9 pic.twitter.com/MqhsEcj6iF
— Kendrick Lamar (@kendricklamar) January 31, 2018